- Reciprocal membership in state and national RLC organizations
- Members are authorized RLC convention delegates
- Access to members-only webpages and state charter Facebook groups
- Subscription to monthy eNewsletter
- Regular access to other mailings and special reports
- Discounted attendance at special RLC-sponsored events
- Membership is for one year as of the date you submit your dues. If you’re already a member, you may renew your dues at the same link.
- Please consider giving a monthly pledge to the RLC.
- All Officers and Board members both at the National and at the State level must be dues-paying members.
- Chartered state affiliates participate in a dues-sharing program with the National RLC. The majority of your dues benefits your state Charter.
- The minimum annual dues is $45 or $30 for students/members of the military.
- We will let you know when it is time to renew your dues. If you have dues-related questions, contact us.