Tomorrow is the Iowa Caucus. The final Des Moines Register/Bloomberg Politics poll released before caucus day showed Trump in the lead, Cruz following, Rubio third, Carson in fourth and Rand Paul alone in fifth. Previous Iowa primary winners and false conservative prophets, Mike Huckabee and Rick Santorum, are only to be found pandering to the coattails of Mr. Trump. Mitt Romney is probably eating lunch somewhere by himself today, reminiscing aloud how he almost claimed made it. But what about Ron Paul? Was he not the eventual Iowa caucus victor?
- Economic Lesson from Europe: Higher Tax Rates Are a Recipe for More Red Ink
- Does The U.S. Really Need an Ally Like Saudi Arabia?
- Modern Mercantilism is No Justification for U.S. Global Military Presence
- Cato Beats Back Attempt to Stop Our Brief from Even Being Filed
- Philly Pays $1.5 Million to "Ghost Teachers"
About the Republican Liberty Caucus
The Republican Liberty Caucus is a 527 voluntary grassroots membership organization dedicated to working within the Republican Party to advance the principles of individual rights, limited government and free markets. Founded in 1991, it is the oldest continuously-operating organization within the Liberty Republican movement.